- Economist, graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, MBA in corporate finance from IBEMEC-RJ and CFO Executive Program from the University of Chicago Booth.
- Before founding PROTHAID, he worked at FQM Group, Pierre Fabre Group, Coloplast do Brazil, Bureau Veritas and Darrow Laboratories as Administrative and Financial VP, accumulating 27 years of experience in great companies, with significant evolution of career in the Administrative and Financial areas.
- Solid experience in Financial Planning, Controllership, Human Resources, M&A, negotiation with financial institutions and third parties, focusing on team leadership and restructuring and also reengineering processes and procedures.
- International experience as an expatriate in the UK, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Venezuela.
de São José
- Degree in Business Administration from Universidade Santa Ursula, MBA in Business Management from IBMEC-RJ and MBA in Financial Management, Controllership and Auditing from FGV-RJ.
- Before founding PROTHAID, he worked for 27 years in renowned companies, starting his activities as Auditor at PwC, ABInBev, Brookfield Renewable, Pierre Fabre Group, Darrow Laboratories and Grupo Editorial Record, as Financial Manager.
- Solid experience in Financial Planning, Budgeting, Cash Flow, analysis and feasibility of projects and new businesses, Costs, Accounting, Internal and External Audit.
- International experience of living 3 years in the UK, Scotland (Accounting & finance – Robert Half UK), working in the following companies: Sea Fish Industry Authority, Robinson Medical Recruitment and McGill’s Bus Services.